Beauty News

The #FITSPO Beauties You Need To Follow!

8

Searching For Some Online Exercise Motivation? Then Look No Further Than These Insta Workout Sensations Who Will Help You Get Your Dream Summer Body In No Time! #SUMMER

ALICE LIVEING @clean_eating_alice

001

Who Is She? Alice from Buckinghamshire, has become an Insta sensation in just two years, after overhauling her own attitude to diet and exercise this beauty makes eating clean simples!

Insta Army: 264k

Age: 23

What To Expect: Lots and lots of tasty looking HEALTHY food plus loads of exercise videos

What She Says: ‘I would love to bring healthy eating to the masses and be the female equivalent of Jamie Oliver’

QUIZ Verdict: Our go to gal for (healthy) heaven on a plate #foodnow

KAYLA ITSINES @kayla_itsines

005

Who Is She? The fitness queen who reigned supreme in 2015 and whose popularity shows no sign of slowing down fast

Insta Army: 4.7m

Age: 25

What To Expect: This Aussie trainer is famous for her Bikini Body Guide and her Insta is crammed with workout videos, motivational quotes and a plethora of before and after pics!

What She Says: ‘I want all people to understand their body, have a place to learn about health and fitness and in turn feel happy and confident’

QUIZ Verdict: Insta Fitness Queen we salute you!

EMILY SKYE @emilyskyefit

004

Who Is She? A former model turned fitness trainer. She admits she had terrible eating habits and rarely exercised until 6 years ago

Insta Army: 1.5m

Age: 30

What To Expect: Workout programmes and motivational quotes plus loads of shots showcasing her eye-popping six-pack

What She Says: ‘I always mix up my training to shock my body. I do a mixture of weights, circuits, sprints and intervals. I listen to my body and if I’m too tired to train, I won’t’

Quiz Verdict: Hubba Hubba! This beauty has got the right balance of eating healthy and working out while allowing for treats and days off

ANNA VICTORIA @annavictoria

002

Who Is She? A personal trainer and the creator of the Fit Body Guides, which have blown up Instragram

Insta Army: 920k

Age: 27

What To Expect: Gym selfies aplenty, healthy food snaps and amazing inspiring transformations from her followers

What She Says: ‘I eat healthy 80 per cent of the time so the other 20 per cent I can enjoy myself. I see a lot of people being so extreme and saying you can never have a cupcake. Of course you should’

Quiz Verdict: Anyone that tells us cupcakes are allowed is definitely a winner in our eyes!

MASSY ARIAS @massy.arias

006

Who Is She? Originally from the Dominican Republic, This LA Based health coach got into fitness as a way of coping with depression.

Insta Army: 2m

Age: 27

What To Expect: Exercise insta videos, inspiring before and after snaps from followers and her amazzzingg abs

What She Says: ‘A lot of people don’t realise that you don’t have to go to the gym to be healthy. You have to find ways of being active that make you happy’

 Quiz Verdict: This beauty’s real talk and down to earth attitude has us lapping up her words and lifestyle. Check her out!

8

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *